3/365: Too tired, brain too fried
So, turned in another brief. Another brief, another week, as we say in my office. Anywho, I was too tired to filter all my signals and ate a little too much. Not a whole lot, mind you, just more than I was absolutely hungry for. I had a piece of toast, folded in half, with no-fat American cheese and a little mayo, a WW ice cream sandwich, and a cup of milk (about 6 oz). Probably could have cut the half piece of toast in half (so a quarter of a sandwich) and the ice cream sandwich in half, too, for my hunger level. But it gets pretty hard to break things down so small. I should practice on that, though. No sense on eating more when I'm not even all that interested.
What is startling is how little I need to keep from getting hungry. It begs the question: Just how much have I been overeating, for goodness' sake?
Note to self: Fish really works - low fat, low cal, LOTS of staying power. Had fish for lunch, sautéed in a nice little tomato, onion, garlic sauce and didn't need any snacks in the afternoon. Plus, it tasted awesome. Then, a salad and hummus at Hartford Coffee House, and the small meal described above late tonite. Really wish I hadn't eaten so late - probably should have tried with just one of those items (i.e., just the half sandwich, or just the ice cream sandwich, or just the cup of milk) and seen if I could make it through the nite. But like I said, brain too fried to unscramble all the signals. Next time: Just go straight upstairs, figure out if hungry later.
What is startling is how little I need to keep from getting hungry. It begs the question: Just how much have I been overeating, for goodness' sake?
Note to self: Fish really works - low fat, low cal, LOTS of staying power. Had fish for lunch, sautéed in a nice little tomato, onion, garlic sauce and didn't need any snacks in the afternoon. Plus, it tasted awesome. Then, a salad and hummus at Hartford Coffee House, and the small meal described above late tonite. Really wish I hadn't eaten so late - probably should have tried with just one of those items (i.e., just the half sandwich, or just the ice cream sandwich, or just the cup of milk) and seen if I could make it through the nite. But like I said, brain too fried to unscramble all the signals. Next time: Just go straight upstairs, figure out if hungry later.

0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home