1/365: What does eating get me?
Well, if I've had a long day at work, I destress with food. If I'm bored or anxious, those are lessened when I eat. If I'm lying awake at nite, some carbs sometimes make me sleepy. It's a panacea, really. Anger? Check. Sadness? Check. Celebrating? Check. Going out with friends? Check.
Then, there's the unconscious, habitual eating. Puzzling about what next to write in your brief? Nibble on something from your desk. Serving yourself dinner, or out at a restaurant? Don't watch the portion sizes.
It all adds up.
The class, Weight Watchers, this blog. Maybe some of it will make a difference.
Then, there's the unconscious, habitual eating. Puzzling about what next to write in your brief? Nibble on something from your desk. Serving yourself dinner, or out at a restaurant? Don't watch the portion sizes.
It all adds up.
The class, Weight Watchers, this blog. Maybe some of it will make a difference.

0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home