Meanderings of the Ouroboros

Just a little space to stop in for a moment, breathe deeply, and replenish myself. Maybe vent or wig out a little, too. Nada más un pequeño paradero para poder respirar profundo y revitalizarme. Quizás para también dejarme ir un poco. I don't know what mood I will be in when I log on to this site, but I will always try to stay true to myself and to the great spirit.

Mi foto
Nombre: Alex
  • Welcome! ¡Bienvenido! Bienvenu! Wilkommen!

martes, junio 06, 2006

Meanderings of the Ouroboros



The ouroboros feeds on itself to sustain its own life - from death life, from life death. I am walking on a path, sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly, sometimes mindfully and sometimes blindly. I don't know what mood I will be in when I log on to this site, but I will always try to stay true to myself and to the great spirit.

FOR MORE INFO ON THE OUROBOROS, CHECK OUT http://www.crystalinks.com/ouroboros.html





Web Tracking
Dell Laptops